“Customer service is not a department for us, it is our philosophy in which we have built our business on”
True Blue Fencing is a locally run family operated business serving Brisbane, Ipswich and the Gold Coast. We pride ourselves on providing high quality materials, extremely high workmanship and good old fashion service.
All materials are sourced locally and to the highest quality to ensure that your fence is made strong and true to last the test of time. We believe a fence is not just a fence when it comes to your family home. It plays an important role in Aussie homes not just as a boundary to your neighbours but also to keep your children, family and pets safe inside our yards, and of course to look good too!
Your new fence will be installed by our qualified and licensed tradespeople who have all been trained inhouse and follow strict quality assurance standards. Unlike others, what this means is we can offer a 10 year written workmanship warranty as we know there have been no short cuts taken throughought the process.
From when you make your initial enquiry with us here at True Blue Fencing you will be treated as a priority. We will make a time that suits to drop by to meet you at your home (on time) where you can walk us through what your requirements are with your new fence and if needed we will provide you with some options to suit what you are looking to achieve and answer any questions you may have.
From there we will provide you with a simple to follow written proposal which will walk you through the process and options so you have a full understanding of everything we are proposing to solve your fencing requirements.
Please give us a call at True Blue Fencing and let our family help yours with the right fencing solutions for your home.
Warning – Don’t choose any Fencing Company Before Reading This First….
- Have they explained the preparation required? – With any good outcome, the key is in the preparation. Ask what preparation they are doing to do before installing your fence to ensure its strength and longevity.
- Where are the products made? Using cheap imported or poor quality materials which some companies use mean your fence will not stay straight and true over time
- Ask to see their Public Liability Insurance – Most home insurances don’t have this included if there is an accident on your property and you may be the one at risk
- Do they offer a written product warranty? Verbal warranties are pretty much useless if anything was to go wrong, confident companies offer written warranties
- Do they have a written workmanship warranty? If they don’t, why don’t they? All good companies offer this who trust their workmanship
- What type of nails and fasteners do they use? (Alexei, what did you say about certain nails??? There are cheap ones and there are good ones however I cant remember the specifics sorry)
- Do they clean up after the job? I know right, seems like a stupid question however you would be surprised how many companies don’t do this once they are done…
- Will they supply you with a detailed proposal outlining all of the work, the process and the materials to be used? This is often overlooked by many until something goes wrong and there is no record. Any lack of details mean you are on your own if any issues occur during the job
Disclaimer: All information is kept secure and will not be shared or sold to any third party.